Who we are ?
I suggest to move "Who we are ?" at the bottom of the people menue, since "who we are" is not supposed to be that important. --Yhs 15:15, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
A new name ?
There is a confusion between the wiki WikiJas and the projects WikiJAS and WikiRAS.
It will be nice to have an other name for the Wiki, say X and X will be the name of the Wiki (the web site) and of both projects.
What suggestion for X ?
- X = OSP (On line Scientific Publication)
- X = AROSP (Auto Regulated Online Scientific Publication)
- X = AMOSP (Auto Moderated Online Scientific Publication)
--Colonna 12:30, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- I suggest:
- X = WikiAS (WikiAcademy of Science)
--A. Oldtown 21:23, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- WikiAS sounds weird. The meaning of AROSP of AMOSP is hard to guess and could prove difficult to remember. Since so many people know what is the Wikipedia, things are made quite clear if the web site name starts with 'Wiki'. WikiSP already exists, so I suggest WikiOSP. P could also mean 'Publishing'.
- WikiOSP is too different from WikiJAS and WikiRAS so, difficult to remember as well. I suggest Wikipas, standing for WikiPublications of Academic Science.
--A. Oldtown 16:21, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
WikiJAS instead of WikiJas by Yhs
instead of spelling it WikiJas I suggest WikiJAS (by analogy with PNAS, JACS, etc)
--Yhs 14:04, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- I have no objection.
- --Colonna 20:04, 6 November 2009 (UTC)